Some thoughts to help you tap into the power of desire to motivate youself and others.
- Desire is the most powerful motivation there is.
- Your belief system determines what you allow yourself to want, even what dreams you dare to have.
- You can always grow if you follow your desire as a compass to guide you through life.
- You have to correct your course as new information becomes available.
- It is important to distinguish between what you want and what you think
- you should want.
- Getting what you want is wonderful.
- It is very important to be open to better than you ever imagined.
- The actual, live, felt state of desire is one of happy anticipation.
- Worry, dread and envy are often confused with desire; they are not the same thing.
- The difference between desire and attachment is vast.
- The ultimate goal of all desire is happiness.
- The secret about desire is that you can have that ultimate goal, happiness, right now if you only will allow it.
Throughout the ages sages have advised us to “follow the light” and to “look within.” What lights you up from within?
What do you think?