- Stop! Look around. Now look inside. Are you in a good place? Really look.
- Are you moving toward more of what you want in life or away from it?
- Open your heart and mind. Are you willing to see your situation clearly? Is there more information available? Do you welcome or block it?
- Alter your course. As you follow your heart's desire, you have to alter your course as new information becomes available or you will head for a seriously mismatched destination.
- Recover! If your spirit is injured, clean the wound and help it to heal before you make any big decisions or strike out in a new direction. You will take a different path when you feel better. Read "Travelling Free: How to Recover from the Past by Changing Your Beliefs" to see how.
- Break out from limiting, unconscious beliefs about perseverance and blind loyalty. It is not a virtue to remain loyal to something (or someone) that does not nurture your growth and well-being. Sticking to something that does not work does not work!
- Assess and re-balance. To achieve a healthy balance in your life, do you need to be more patient and tolerant or do you need to be more proactive and put up with less.
- Be Happy! When you are happy where you are, you can move in any direction you like.You tap into the greatest motivation; are open to inspiration; do not fear the truth, see opportunities and take advantage of them more easily.
Recommended Resources available in paperback or for Kindle at Also available through Amazon UK, Europe, India. Did you know you can read Kindle books on any PC, Laptop or notebook accept Apple products?
"Travelling Free: How to Recover from the Past by Changing Your Beliefs" A Self-help/Recovery book. See reviews and order information at http://amzn.com/B002ACPNXK
"Emotional Options: A Handbook for Happiness" is a how-to, personal growth book in the strongest sense. Designed to be a workshop-in-a-book to help you blast out from beliefs that block happiness and success. Reviews and order information are available at http://amzn.com/B008RBUC4S