Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in the Desert

Happy Holidays!

We have snow way down low on our mountains here in the desert of the Coachella Valley in Southern California.



I'm wishing you happy holidays filled with love and joy.

If, as so many of us are this year, you are struggling with health, financial, relationship or other problems, I wish you especially happiness, prosperity, health, inspired solutions, caring support, peace of mind, courage, creativity and hope.

Love,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I was just noticing today how lovely my desert mountains look with the snow also. Not like my hometown Rocky Mountains, but I am grateful for the reminder.

    Here's around my house during last week's Vegas "Blizzard"

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fundiva/tags/snow

    Have a fabulous holiday Mandy!

    :) Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandy,

    I read Joe vitale's book The key (still working on it )and because of that I bought your Emotional options, in which I am reading-studying now. Thank you for writing it!
    I am very grateful to be able to read your book and thoughts here.
    A very very good Christmas in love to you.
    Ferry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy,

    I'd like to thank you and Joe Vitale for the wonderful work that you are doing with your books. The results have been beyond my wildest dreams. :x) I am truely greatful to you and others that have helped me along the way.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and peaceful 2009

    Love & Light
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, insights, news, and questions are welcome!