Thursday, December 17, 2009

Breaking Rules to Share My Books

Writing this defies a lot of what I was raised to believe – about manners, about myself, about what a girl can say. But I want you to have the information, so here goes.

I was at a restaurant with my son, Barnaby; his girl friend, Sheri and two old dear friends who had also been my students.

Sheri asked one of my friends, “How do you know, Mandy?” My friend is happily married, has a successful career training coaches and beautifully dressed looked quizzical. We waited as she thought for a long moment. Then she said “She saved me.”

My eyes filled with tears. My son and Sheri looked stunned.

A few minutes later Sheri turned to my other friend, “And how do you know Mandy?” Another long pause followed as she searched for the answer. Then my friend, a single mother who had just finished law school, replied, “She saved me too.”

“We saved each other.” I replied.

To help as many people as possible, I put the very best of what I have learned about how to break out from beliefs that block happiness and success, emotional healing and recovery from the past into two books. They are filled with workshop-tested exercises from courses I have taught for over 30 years. Each one is designed as a workshop-in-a-book to help you break out to greater happiness and creativity. Learn how to free yourself from the beliefs that cause emotional pain and limit you. The price is affordable in almost any set of financial circumstances. You can order them at www.mandyevans.com

"Emotional Options: A Handbook for Happiness" focuses on how to free yourself from hidden beliefs that block happiness and success. It tells you how to find, explore, and discard limiting beliefs that hold you back so you can be happier now and move toward what you really want—or attract it to you.

"Travelling Free: How to Recover From the Past by Changing Your Beliefs" deals with how to free yourself from beliefs you formed during painful and stressful times in your life. We often continue to live by these limiting beliefs without knowing it. They lead us down very different paths from the ones we take when we are clearer and happier. Learn how to make better choices and tap into your natural desire and creativity.

I am happily proud of my books, the rave reviews on Amazon and endorsements from giants in the field of human potential such as Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Joe Vitale, and Bernie Siegel.

I hope you will consider “Emotional Options” and “Travelling Free” as gifts to yourself and people you love. The information in them not only “saved” a few of us, it has led thousands of readers to greater success, prosperity and happiness. I should know; I’m one of them!

Wishing you great joy, peace and prosperity for the holidays and always.

Love,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. To remove limiting beliefs you can reframe the belief. Reframing is changing the way you perceive a belief and by doing so you change the meaning. When the meaning changes, the response and behavior changes. I find that one way of removing limiting beliefs is by using the six-step technique developed by John Grinder, the co-founder of NLP. It involves:

    1. Identifying the context where the unwanted behavior pattern occurred,
    2. Establishing unconscious yes/no signals,
    3. Confirming that the behavior has a positive intent,
    4. Finding a number of ways of fulfilling the positive intent,
    5. Selecting the best of the possible alternatives generated in step 4,
    6. Checking that the selection is ecological, that is, it is acceptable to the individual and in relationships to others.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, insights, news, and questions are welcome!