Monday, December 28, 2009

What Do You Want in 2010

What would you like to move toward or attract to you in 2010? Take these steps to attract miracles as we enter a new decade.

Become conscious. Set aside some time alone or with friends to focus on what you want to welcome into you life this year.

Make it real. You help potential miracles move from vague notions to physical manifestation on planet earth by making them real. Make a Welcome List. The vibration of a thought form changes if you write it down. It begins the journey to show up in your life. You can make it more physical and strengthen it along the way if you tell someone else. And someone else. When lots of people hold the same dream with you and for you, it changes again. Now the idea exists in other people’s minds. They may talk about it. It begins to live in the sound vibration of the spoken word.

Remove limiting beliefs that block success. If you feel bad when you think about what you want I’ll bet you believe something that is not true -- something that limits your ability to feel actual joyful desire, or share freely what you want. If you focus on what you want and you feel worried, resentful, angry, guilty, afraid or sad, get to work using free articles at www.mandyevans.com, or by working with the exercises in “Emotional Options” or “Travelling Free: How to Recover from the Past.”

Focus, focus again, focus some more. It’s not mysterious. What you focus on grows. If you keep your eyes on the prize you will discover opportunities, connections, open doors and the prize itself. If you keep your focus on who done you wrong or who got more, you’ll see a whole lot more of that.

Acknowledge and appreciate any and all movement in the desired direction. So often we dismiss the first mini-manifestations that show up as insufficient and “not worth the trouble.” We give up or lose hope.
Learn what you need to know to make it work out.

Be happy now. The pot of gold at the end of all our seeking is happiness in any of it’s wondrous forms. It may be delight, peace, feeling loved or loving, excitement, being at one with the world or bliss. It is the reward you can have at the beginning of your journey as well as at the triumphant end. You can give it to yourself right now.

Close your eyes and ask yourself: If you could feel any way you want to right now, what would it be. See what happens.

When you know what to do, take action! For years I thought how much I would like it if Amazon would stamp packages that are gifts with “Gift” or something so we can tell them from stuff we order ourselves. Today I sent Jeff Bezos a quick email. I mentioned my son, Barnaby who was a Vice President at Amazon. About an hour later he answered: "Thx for the suggestion, and I will pass it on to the team. (I'm a big Barnaby fan!)." Fast, huh?

Maybe you’ll get a gift with an Amazon stamp one day – think of me :-)!

Wishing you a bright new decade filled with love and happiness.

Mandy

Share you list here to make it real.
Sign up for free Belief Breakout Messages and order books at http://www.mandyevans.com
Place your order with the universe http://www.shopatuniverse.com/

13 comments:

  1. Dearest Mandy,
    Let me be the first :-)
    I welcome the following in my allready wonderful and abundant life in 2010:

    Love, peace and happiness in this world and the global awareness that there is more than enough for everybody!

    Financial freedom so I can work on all those wonderful ideas and visions (a load of money so to speak)
    The house in Yucaipa california
    A visum to stay in the US
    Enough funding to bring my multimedia business idea to the world wide web.
    Inspiration insight and understanding.
    Love light and well being
    adventures, surprices and a lot of new friends!

    Ferry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about people's heart's desire. It seems so brave and inspiring. Here is some of my list.
    Health, laughter, growing friendships, to be happy and pleased with who I am.
    To accomplish sonme stuff:
    Move "Emotional Options" back to my publishing company
    Bring to market the video,"Accepting Miracles" and audios:
    "Making Peace with the Past, Live from the Betty Ford Center"
    "Beliefs About Love"
    "Choosing Happiness"
    Spanish editions of my books.
    Moments of "at one", lots of them.
    Peace on earth, food, shelter, love for all.
    Some happy surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear Mandy,

    During this coming year, I'd love to see momentum shifting everywhere toward peaceful resolution of conflict, equality in all opportunities (including marriage and health insurance coverage), and political discourse that is based on reason, kindness, and intelligence.

    And for myself, I'd welcome financial freedom, thousands of new Fans on Facebook and customers online and in-store, good health (of course)for myself and my family and friends, and the discovery of and the beginning of my relationship with my life partner.

    How's that?

    It was sort of like praying and writing to Santa.

    Have a great year yourself, Mandy. I want that for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello World,

    I welcome in 2010 a passive income large enough to retire my wife, $50000 or more yearly. I welcome more opportunity to do more keynote speeches. I welcome people who are really ready for my help and coaching. People who are ready to move with their life. I welcome more love. I welcome more of me which means more of God. I welcome the gratitude I have for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy -
    The two things I am changing this year:
    body (continuing the progress of 2009 - cut my body fat to 15% + increase my times in my road races) and finances (creating abundance - massive, stunning fiscal abundance). It is that clear. I am using all of your online resources and your book to help me break out from my limiting beliefs on abundance.

    Thanks for all you bring to my life...I look forward to see you in February.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone who shared thier heart's desire. I love reading them. I taought a 5 day workshop on desire once and asked what people learned that was a surprise. someone said "I did not know that desire was so much like love." I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy,
    My name is Édson and I'm from Criciúma, Santa Catarina, Brazil. I would like to read your books, but I don´t find them here in Brazil. I'd like to read them in portuguese. Please, give to us, your brazilian fans, the pleasure to read you in portuguese.
    I know you by Joe Vitale's books. He talks about your teaching.

    Thanks, sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Edson,
    My book are available only in english, Japanese and Dutch. I would love to work with a Portuguese publisher, Spanish also!
    Your English is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello


    Just saying hello while I read through the posts


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    Very nice and intrestingss story.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, insights, news, and questions are welcome!